Here’s the songs I loved, but might be afraid to admit. While not the most critically acclaimed, here are another 10 of my favorite guilty pleasures from 2010. This list features Ke$ha, Katy Perry, Ciara, Miley, Jenny from the Block, T-Swift, Mariah and Countess LuAnn. This would make the perfect gym mix. Get into it!
1. Ke$ha | We R Who We R: Only she can make the hipsters fall in love. The Queen of trashy-pop-music, gotta love her.
2. Ciara | Get It Girl: I like the letter S with the line down the middle — WHY was this not on the new cd??
3. Katy Perry | California Girl: Don’t care for the video, but hate to love this song. Katy wins again!
4. Ke$ha | Your Love Is My Drug: Maybe I need some rehab, or just some sleep. She’s a poet! 😉 I love the illustration part of the video.
5. Contess LuAnn: Money Can’t Buy You Class: Okay, maybe this should be number one, this song is AMAZING(ly) BAD (great)! I love it.
6. Jennifer Lopez | Louboutins: This video makes no sense, I think she’s trying way too hard. I used to hear this at the (gay) clubs a lot last year. Fun song all in all.
7. Kandi Burruss: Fly Above: So many good one-liners from this song. I fly above all the haters! You aint doing nothing if you don’t have haters.
8. Mariah Carey | Up Out My Face (Remix ft. Nicki Minaj): When I break I break, up out my face BOY! — this is the music MC is making now, mess, can’t get enough.
9. Taylor Swift | You Belong With Me: Anyone who knows me knows I HATE Taylor Swift, but I secretly love this song! I can’t help it.
10. Miley Cyrus | Party In The USA: Will I ever get sick of this song? Hell no, this is still amazing!!!