A list of my most-played / favorite songs of the past year: 2010 Edition
1.Rihanna | Rude Boy: Currently my most-played song itunes, with 132 plays. Absolutely love the video and the remix ft. Rick Ross is great too.
2. Kylie Minogue | Get Outta My Way: Way better than anything Lady Gaga did in 2010. Don’t understand why this song didn’t blow up, especially with the awesome video.
3. Chris Brown | Deuces (feat. Tyga & Kevin McCall): Huge comeback single for C-Breezy, played this nonstop all summer. Great breakup song.
4. Ciara | Ride (ft. Ludacris): Hottest video from Cici in a long time, no one can touch her dancing skills. 1st single from a great CD produced by the-Dream.
5. Alicia Keys | Un-thinkable (I’m Ready): Pretty much sums up my dating life in 2010. If you ask me I’m ready ..
6. Sade | Moon and Sky: Favorite song from her 1st cd in 10 years. This and “Soldier of Love” are great songs from a great CD!
7. Kelis | 4th of July (Fireworks): Could not get enough of this song all summer.
8. Drake | Fancy: Oh you fancy huh? Nails done, hair done, everything did. Awesome.
9. Kanye West | Power (Remix) [Featuring Jay-Z & Swizz Beatz]: 1st single from one of my favorite cds this year, and one of the few I actually bought. Worth the money. Prefer this remix to the original — take that Taylor Swift!!
10. Katy Perry | Teenage Dream: Guilty Pleasure, love the video, so nostalgic and fun. Bitch can’t sing, but that hardly seems to matter these days.
— 2011 should be a great year in music with new ADELE(!), Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, Beyonce and possibly Amy Winehouse on the horizon. Can’t wait. Now if only Lauryn Hill or the Dixie Chicks would come out with new cds, I’d really get excited.